What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information fragment sent by a website and stored in the browser of the user, so that the website can view the previous activity. There are different kinds of cookies, according to their characteristics and the purpose for which the data obtained with them are discussed:
- Own cookies: managed and run by a team’s own domain or web editor you are viewing.
- Third Party Cookies: managed and operated by a third party website. Like, for example, the ones used in social networks, or external content such as Google Maps, YouTube or Vimeo.
- Thecnical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and the use of different options or services page, for example controlling traffic, identify its session, access restricted areas and remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or audio and content sharing through social networks.
¿What if I don’t want to allow them or I don’t use them?
To comply with current legislation, we must ask permission to handle cookies. If you choose not authorize treatment indicating that you disagree, we will not set any cookies. If you decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to remove cookies or prevent this information is recorded on your computer at any time by changing the settings of your browser:
- Configuring Internet Explorer cookies
- Configuring Firefox cookies
- Configuring Google Chrome cookies
- Configuring Safari cookies