Objectives of the workshop
- Have fun!
- Learn how to make home-brewed beer with the easiest tools
- For you to be able to brew your own beer at home
What is it about?
- Presentation and video projection
- Brewing of a beer with all the participants
- Tasting of 3 beers during the lunch time
- Decanting to the fermenting tank
- We also offer phone advise for the first time that you make your own beer at home
Technically, the production will be a 3 days job:
- 1st day: Production (7 h), this is the workshop day
- 2nd day: Transfer to the tank. About a week later
- 3st day: Bottling of the production. About 2 weeks later.
- Assistance, for practical reasons, is only compulsory on the workshop day, but if you wish to visit us the next days feel free to do so!
What will you be bringing home?
- From 6 to 12 bottles of you own brewed beer (depending of the total amount of people)
- Production instructions
- Beer tasting notebook
- We advise everyone attending the workshop to dress in comfortable clothes and shoes than can be wet
- You can park for free in our parking
- We accept credit cards